The management of short and long-term creative projects is at the heart of my practise and encompasses a rich and varied range of bespoke initiatives, delivered from concept to completion.
I have over 25 years experience of devising and delivering projects to all budgets, from day workshops to a three year gallery education programme. I create great partnerships with practitioners and participants to make things happen.
A small selection of other successful projects I have developed include:
- Breaking the Line – youth street dance and ballet project for the BBC made with students from two schools working with practitioners from the Royal Opera House film and Kayzar dance to create a live performance and film.
- Dance at the De La Warr – site specific youth dance commission at the De La Warr Pavilion for BBC Blast
- Poems in the waiting room – poetry by and for patients and visitors to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Bilston Art Gallery –managing the community gallery space and programming exhibitions and events
- SE Open Studios and Applause Rural Touring – I was part of a team of West Kent Arts Officers that developed these successful and ongoing programmes
- Sevenoaks Borough Council and London Borough of Sutton Holiday Schemes and Performances for children and families
- The Complete Works – creative writing project in West Kent
- Artfile – I wrote and managed a quarterly arts newsletter and funding scheme for Sutton
- Parish maps – Rural arts project mapping localities
- Mullards/Philips Factory Reminiscence project Sutton
- Plus countless school projects for Creative Partnerships, for more detail see Education