Delivering successful, memorable and complex events designed to meet local needs and the high standards of organisations have been a regular feature of my work for many years.
BBC Blast is a recent example of a series of events I was approached to deliver.
Other events I have developed and supported include:
- Sevenoaks Street Arts Festivals
- Access Rhythmix, Youth Music Taster and Performance Event, De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill
- Chance to Dance Days, London Borough of Sutton
- Moschino Fragrance UK Promotional Launch Tour for WFCA
- Sevenoaks Youth Drama Festivals
- Sevenoaks Outdoor Classical Concerts
- Performances in Parks for children
- Aveley Lantern Parade, Thurrock
- Aveley Giant Procession, Thurrock
- Keen to Be Green Conference for Creative Partnerships Thames Gateway
- Children’s Festival, Gillingham
- Shopping Centre Family Projects, Gillingham
- Numerous exhibition openings, project launches, artists’ talks and celebrations in several galleries
- Big Draw events
- Tree Dressing Day events
- National Poetry Day events
- World Book Day events
Feedback from past clients:
I just wanted to say well done for the event! I thought you managed to balance the school days, the festival and the commission really well, keeping the partners happy and delivering a great event for the young people. You should be really pleased with what you achieved, you did a great job, from my point of view everything went really smoothly and was well organised. I know that you’ve worked incredibly hard to make the event a success, thanks so much it’s really appreciated. Thanks again!
Education & Events Manager, BBC Blast
I was delighted at the collaboration with the Royal Opera House and many thanks for showing me round all the Blast activities. It was a complex and logistical project, however I am sure that all the different audiences took away something really memorable. Well done to you and your team…it’s great to have set the bar high and achieved a victory!
Head of ROH Thurrock and Thames Gateway