Over the years I have been involved in a broad range of creative site-specific commissions from town centre public art and hospital art commissions to rural signage and temporary multi-media installations as well as dance youth projects commissioned for the BBC and Royal Opera House and a number of poetry and photography projects.
- Prism, water sculpture by William Pye for Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Wave, underwater inspired redesign of Queen Elizabeth Hospitals Intensive Care waiting areas.
- Maternity Unit wall panels – decorative panels incorporating the names, birth weights and dates of all the babies born at the hospital in a year including quotes on parenthood and birth from a range of cultures, languages and famous people.
- The Sutton Mosaic – heritage inspired large scale high street mosaic
- Dance at the De La Warr, Chatham Flash Mob and Breaking The Line Dance Commissions for BBC Blast
- Secombe Theatre Sculpture – Comedy and tragedy stone sculpture
- Sutton Twin Town’s murals – four large scale panels celebrating the towns European partners
- Sutton Poetry in Paving - poems by children integrated into new paving scheme in Sutton High Street
- Shoreham Woods Waymarkers – a project to enhance the experience of visually impaired visitors to the country park including carved way marker posts, seating and signage devised by children